Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deliciousness and Hoffbrauhaus!!


<--Seth with his one liter of Original Hoffbrauhaus brew!
<--This is my little beer at the Hoffbrauhaus. It was good and the atmosphere was lots of fun! They play live music with this traditional band and people just sit down at your long table. We were sitting next to a guy from Switzerland.










<--Seth and I went to dinner at this awesome restaurant next to the Munich farmer's market; recommended by our Dachau tour guide, it was delicious and the beer garden was so romantic. The food was delicious. Seth is eating sausage, saurkraute, and potato salad..pretty traditional german foods. I had a dish with potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, meats, and a fried egg on top. It was so yummy!





Seth and I at Marienplatz in Munic. I just love the buildings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment